Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:28 AM   #15
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Ayton = David Robinson with Range
Bagley = KG with Left Hand and worse Defense
Porter Jr = Mix of Simmons and Durant but worse than both in all areas
Doncic = Mix of Hayward and Ginobili
Bamba = Nerlens Noel with a Jumper and Brain
Jaren Jackson = Noah Vonleh with higher Ceiling

If im the Mavs i take Bamba or Doncic.

Doncic will be a Star in this League. His Athleticism isnt that bad. Hes just average there.
This guy turned 19 and won Euroleague MVP, Spanish MVP and carried a Top 3 Team in Europe.
He is truly special. If he works with all these strength and condition coaches in the NBA he can still develop more bounce.
Dont forget that he played against grown men, true Pros, former NBA Players. He still had great Stats and dominated.
College Players play most of their games against kids who flip Burgers come Summer.

Bambas Ceiling is just skyhigh. Higher than anyone else in this Draft. Might become Nerlens Noel or Rudy Gobert but might become a gamechanger.

Jackson i pass. Ayton will go #1 and Porters back scared me also has huge bust potential.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'

Last edited by GermanStandard; 05-22-2018 at 11:35 AM.
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote