Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 08:46 AM   #1798
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is why there is no reason to freak out about the draft position...

HOWEVER, the Hawks would be dumb not to trade back since Young is slated 6-8 position.

Dream scenario but tough choice....WHAT IF....

Bagley AND Doncic are there at 5? WHO DO YOU TAKE?
I think those are the 2 most divisive names maybe of the top 6 around here at least. People either rly like Doncic or are afraid of his lack of athleticism. And people either like Bagley for his offensive game or are very concerned of his poor defense and possible tweener role. The general consensus though from things to read is they are both considered top 3, so this situation would be really hard to dislike no matter the pick.

For me it's a landslide for Doncic over Bagley but I think everyone at least will accept any of the top 6 names we have discussed and take a wait and see approach with who we take at least.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote