Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 03:03 PM   #1819
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
See, that's the thing -- I was originally going to post a bunch of rumors that I'd heard over the past week, but while typing I started to think about how much of it was probably just smoke... Then I decided that all this smoke was giving me a headache, so I spit out that last post and played a video game instead.

I think we've covered pretty much every angle of the 7 players that could be there at #5... Right now it feels like we're spinning our wheels until something actually happens.

I guess what I'm saying is that 27 days feels like an eternity. I need a nap.
I hear you. There is this small part of me that is holding out hope that Donnie will make a big move this draft. Package a future first, move Barnes, etc. To get multiple picks. Can you imagine adding JJJ and Doncic? I mean I get that every prospect carries risk but I can not think of a better core to build around.

In the end, we most likely hold tight while other teams out manuever us. Sorry, just not a believer in our creative strategies. Or we will go "all in" for another nightmare scenario made by our organization.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote