Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:11 PM   #1821
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this in an article about Doncic
https://94feetreport.com/luka-doncic...y-9ef7ba9c4368

“Because I’m a typical American that knew very little about international basketball, I did some research a while back to help contextualize his playing environment. I found that Euroleague currently consists of 16 teams with:

21 former 1st round picks
46 former 2nd round picks
167 undrafted players
46 players eligible for future drafts

All-in-all, about 25% of the league either has been drafted by an NBA team or will be in the future. Compare that to the NCAA where less than 3% of all players are on the NBA draft radar. Even if you just consider major conference teams, only around 10% of players are NBA prospects. The average center on an NCAA team is 6’9”. The average Euroleague roster has 3 players 6’10” or taller (and most have a 7-footer). “

Last edited by FreshJive; 05-25-2018 at 07:12 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote