View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 05:50 PM   #475
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Damn Lebron continually shows he's the best player in the league and it's not even close. No one (NO ONE) has been as consistent or dominant or clutch. Seven 40 point games with a bunch of limited role players around him.

I used to hate him but damn he's earned my respect.
Amen to that. The general consensus seems to be that Durant is the second best player of this era, but if you look at their careers, I think he's a pretty distant second. If Lebron retired today, he'd be the second or third greatest player ever, and he only keeps adding to that legacy with games like he had last night.

Incidentally, aside from being an elimination game, game 7 could be historically significant for a completely different reason. If the Celtics win, it might very well be Lebron's last came ever as a Cavalier.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote