Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 05:28 PM   #1830
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
DHWS is right, I'm an addict... I brought up this trade proposal recently:

Now BlazersEdge is suggesting something similar:

Dallas gets Chandler Parsons, Evan Turner, #4 pick.
Portland gets Wesley Matthews.
Memphis gets Harrison Barnes, Dallas’ 2019 first-round pick (top-10 protected in 2019, top-five protected in 2020), Portland’s No. 24 pick in 2018.

https://www.blazersedge.com/2018/5/2...raft-grizzlies

Would you do it? It's pretty much the same deal I proposed, except we trade 1 year of Wes for 2 years of Turner... But you still have the #4/5 picks in this draft and it sweetens the deal a bit more for Memphis to pull the trigger (Portland would be all over this, since it frees up 2019 cap space and brings back a 3&D fan favorite).
The FO wants to go back to winning, i just dont see them trading Barnes and swallow a lot of garbage contracts for #4.

Just if JJJ, Porter and Bamba ALL absolutly killing the workouts and they think that each of this player is a future allstar etc. Maybe then...but again: then they probably kill their workout with the Grizzlies too and the Grizz wont do the trade
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote