Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 06:08 PM   #16
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
The FO wants to go back to winning, i just dont see them trading Barnes and swallow a lot of garbage contracts for #4.

Just if JJJ, Porter and Bamba ALL absolutly killing the workouts and they think that each of this player is a future allstar etc. Maybe then...but again: then they probably kill their workout with the Grizzlies too and the Grizz wont do the trade
Grizz are in win-now mode with Gasol/Conley still under contract for the next couple years... If not for the Conley injury, they would have been one Harrison Barnes away from pushing for a high seed last season. I think they're desperate to undo the damage Chandler Parsons has done to their franchise.

From the Mavs perspective, I don't see any harm in swallowing two years of Parsons/Turner for the #4 pick -- we're several seasons away from competing anyway. What talent we have/will have is going to take more time to develop than Barnes has years left on his contract.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-27-2018 at 06:18 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote