View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:07 PM   #169
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I still think Lebron and Houston is nonsense. For what UD said, and because if he wants his max and CP3 wants his there isn't really a way to make it work unless they traded everyone nearly. They could prolly keep one of pj tucker or Capela. Then they would have to work out deals that sent away Gordon, tucker/capela(or let capela walk), Nene, and the big one ryan anderson. And they would have to make these trades and take back no salary in return. But hey if Lebron wants to be there then they will find a way I just don't buy it. Anderson as it stands now would require more than 1 late first to dump btw imo.

I do think getting PG13 is viable for them though as his max isn't nearly as big as Lebron or CP3. And he would be open to a shorter term 2 year max deal I believe to get him to the 10year veteran status to get the huge payday the following summer. He might still prefer LA but I think if CP3 offers him a spot on the bromancing banana boat he would join them.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-29-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote