View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 10:20 AM   #181
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If Lebron wants to go to Houston I rly think the appropriate people would know before hand. He's going to know where he wants to be before free agency starts because he's Lebron. It's not like Kyle Lowry, or whoever joe all star is who wants to explore options and be wined and dined. Whether or not Houston wants Lebron or someone else they would have done their due diligence as well and discussed with other teams what it would take to shed the requisite salary and laid the groundwork so to speak I think. I don't think we would catch them in a rush tbh.
Good points, but I think Lebron will entertain 76ers and Lakers offers as well (IMO).