View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #182
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If Lebron wants to go to Houston I rly think the appropriate people would know before hand. He's going to know where he wants to be before free agency starts because he's Lebron. It's not like Kyle Lowry, or whoever joe all star is who wants to explore options and be wined and dined. Whether or not Houston wants Lebron or someone else they would have done their due diligence as well and discussed with other teams what it would take to shed the requisite salary and laid the groundwork so to speak I think. I don't think we would catch them in a rush tbh.
I think the possibilities are: A) he already knows where he's going and its been set in motion behind the scenes B) he has it narrowed down to 3 places (Philly, Houston, LAL) and will meet with them to hear their respective pitches, but is leaning one way already.

To me, the most LeBron thing in the world would be that he's set it all up ahead of time to his liking. Would Kawhi for Ingram, Ball and Hart and picks, etc. and then LeBron and PG13 follow shock me? No? Would him having a deal set up a year ago to form a banana boat bro circle jerk in Houston with Melo and Wade joining him and CP shock me? No. Would him staying East for another easier finals road? Nope

Houston Advantages: star power, title contender. Negatives: making $ work
Philly Advantages: stay East, young stars, assets to trade for more
LAL: media, home in LA, decent assets and cap

is Boston a sleeper?

Last edited by mac222b; 05-30-2018 at 02:20 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote