Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 01:06 AM   #1875
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
No way Carter goes before Bamba.
I'm not gonna lie if we passed on Bamba for Carter I might seriously cry on draft night. I'll 100% have to pay a visit to the primal scream thread and I'm not sure when or if I'd ever leave said thread. Bamba already grew on me as the season went on and then seeing that article from the ringer where he is training with Embiid's trainer and Tatum's guy and devouring nearly 7000 calories to get his body going... And then seeing him in interviews. He just seems to get it. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's gone before the Mavs but if he's there and we pass on him for Carter I'm not going to take that well at all. Carter to me is more of a "solid" pick. It doesn't change a franchise. Bamba to me is a possible franchise changer, and at worst is a guy who anchors a defense and makes all defensive teams.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote