Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 05:34 AM   #1876
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I would rather have a player, but wouldn't be mad either. A month ago there were two big prizes in the draft, Ayton and Doncic. Now Bamba seems to make it a top 3. Much of the other names are only being brought/talked up because Mavs only landed #5. You really think we would be discussing Porter if we got #1 - #3?
This has been my top-3 for months now:

Ayton
Porter
Jackson

Quote:
Obviously us trading the pick hopefully means that somebody smarter than me concluded that it's worth sitting this one out.
Or us TALKING about trading the pick is a way to get the teams ahead of us to pass on the player we want... Kinda like how the FO pumped up Ntilikina before last year's draft, then literally cheered when NYK picked him because they wanted DSJ all along.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-31-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote