Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 08:50 AM   #1878
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Carter jr is a good example of why you absolutely don't try to max out Capela. There are three just as good as if not better versions of Capela in the top 15 players in Bamba, Carter, and RWIII.

I actually have been one of Carter's biggest supporters on here as he is a near emulation of Al Horford. He'll never be a superstar though which is the biggest issue. I'm also concerned about him keeping weight off to keep up with the modern NBA. Otherwise, he doesn't have many, if any, holes in his game.

What about the prospect of drafting MPJ or Doncic and signing Capela?

DSJ - JJB
Wes - Seth
Barnes - McDermott
Dirk - MPJ - Maxi
Capela - Powell - Salah

Enough to get us into the playoffs? I think it’s damn close. Capela also still has a lot of upside, and is arguably the best defensive center in the league due to his ability to switch into guards.