View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 11:31 PM   #563
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Yeah. With 30 seconds left there was a call made, on the floor it was a charge. They reviewed it because of proximity to the restricted area and while the restricted area played no part ultimately they overturned the call and said Lebron was moving or wasn't square or both. People after the game have said charge/block. The only real issue I have with it is I'm used to football and the clear decisive evidence needed and this is a 50/50 call, hard to overturn a 50/50 type call.
Wow. I didn't even know they could change a foul call from a video review unless there was a time or boundaries issue like the charge circle. I mean can they check for a foul/no foul on any play they review, like when they are checking feet on a three or out of bounds?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote