Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:50 PM   #25
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
True, but I don't see it happening unless Barnes is included. Hopefully the Mavs come to their senses and add him at the finish line.
Absolutely, and I'd trade Barnes for Parsons/#4 in a heartbeat... Love HB, but he'd be a better fit with Memphis while the #4 pick would be a better fit for our future plans. I think this could be a win-win, depending on what other moving parts it would take to grease the wheels (like next year's pick or whatever). Not to mention that we could probably flip Parsons' expiring next summer, assuming he doesn't miraculously round back into form and we decide to keep him.

Like I said before, whatever Fish says is immaterial. He's always searching for an unrealistic angle to generate clicks.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-15-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote