Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 11:53 PM   #2291
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The problem is that stacking up on guards/forwards means that you're essentially emulating what the top tier teams are doing. To compete with GS, you need 4 all star caliber offensive players or at least something close to that. That's where the league is right now, but that doesn't mean it will be that way in 5 years. And the Mavs aren't anywhere close to competing for a ring.

If the Mavs want to try to win next season, then they need a well-balanced team. Definitely still need a center regardless of where the league is right now.
I don't know man, I think the league has discovered 3 points is worth more than 2. I have no reason to think this is just a flash in the pan trend.

Last edited by Zeus; 06-16-2018 at 11:53 PM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote