Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:47 PM   #2754
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all
Default 2018 NBA Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
So what's the Mavs move in F.A.? I have concer s about Cousins attitude and knee. Is there a chance to obtain Capela? I almost prefer to roll Motley out over Cousins given the cost and risk.

I pray they don’t go after Cousins. With Dennis and Luke in the backcourt id prefer Capela however I don’t see any way the Rockets let him get away. There are two older rim rolling rim protectors that should be available BUT do we really want these guys on our team (Deandre and Dwight Howard)? Josef Nurkic is another option at center but he’s not a rim roller. He is huge though and young.

The Mavs also still have a ton of cap space. The Wizards are also still trying to get under the cap to avoid the tax so Gortat might be an option. Maybe there is a way though could get Gortat and Bradley Beal for them?

Anyone care for Julius Randle?

Last edited by Me.B; 06-21-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote