View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 05:09 PM   #412
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Remember the crap with Jordan? Exactly this happened. During that couple of days where we thought we signed him and him breaking his word pretty much every other solid other FA signed somewhere else. And when we "got" then our cap back, the FA market was a desert and he fucked an entire FA period or the Mavs.

And thats why i dont want to hear his name here anymore. I prefer to lose games without this douche than win games with having is ugly face in Mavs jersey. Remember the Emoji day on Twitter and Griffins chair picture? They all were at his house playing cards, having fun because Jordan allready promised to re-sign with the Clippers. Probably laughing hard about all the twitter stuff and stupid Cuban and stupid Mavs etc.

And yet this little child didnt have the guts to inform the Mavs for another what, 48 hours?

Fuck him forever. If he signs here i wont watch any game during the time of his contract.
I remember being furious about that as well.

The thing that made me the maddest was the fact that Jordan could have ended the fans suffering HOURS beforehand. If he had been a man and told the Maverick fans that he changed his mind WHEN he changed his mind, I could forgive him.

But he never even pretended to care about us and I still hate him to this day
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote