View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 10:22 AM   #530
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_Ball View Post
SO THIS. I'm honestly shocked at the support DeAndre Jordan's possible signing has had among so many posters. I know most are thinking of what's best for the team now & still don't personally care for DeAndre Jordan.

The way I see it & you'll pardon my French, but that mother trucker can go lock himself in his basement & choke to death on Raising Cane's for all I give a flying F.

I'll be legit pissed at the Mavs if they sign him. F that dude til infinity!

Edit: Not only that. I'll lose some respect for the Mavs. It'd be like having a buddy who breaks up with his girlfriend or wife because she cheats on him, but then goes crawling back on his hands & knees for her to take him back. Hell no. Once a cheating P.O.S. always a cheating P.O.S. and DeAndre Jordan is a lying P.O.S. & always will be.
For context this is what I said, "I wanna tell Daj to fuck off period! I might let him apologize and then offer him a deal because on the court he would be the best fit of all followed closely by Capella."

I understand people not letting it go, everyone has a right to feel whatever for as long as they want. For me personally, I can move on if he were to come here and is a good person and busts his ass on the floor. It might take some time to be a fan, but I understand that he is probably the best fit of the available. He suffered quite a bit for his decision last year when he was abandoned and now he knows the closest thing to loyalty he has ever been is if Dirk was nice enough to be in a room with him during our previous meetings.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote