View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #851
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well...for me its worth a three years gamble even i wouldnt really cheer for him during the games. I would accept him and his role. But he will make the team significant better and is going to make Dennis and Luka looking better and this should really help our 2019 free agency if they are trying to get someone like Butler.

I think Jordan and his agent know the numbers the Mavs are going to offer and they know that Jordan is going to shine in Ricks offense. The pitch will be pretty much the same of 2015.

But if he drags it out, meeting with the Warriors at july 2nd etc, asking for "time to think" etc, then just go on and meet with Cousins/Favors and tell Duffy that they are preparing contract offers for them.

Jordan doesnt need any time to think about the Warriors or having to urge to meet with then person. Take the MLE to get a ring or take with money with us. Thats not a decison he couldnt make allready today or within 24 hours since opting out.

Last edited by sefant77; 06-30-2018 at 02:09 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote