View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #867
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post

Because of that it blows my mind to see people saying DJ should get a contract in the 4/80 range. To be fair it’s not just people on this board. There are Mavs insiders suggesting DJ will a deal much larger and longer than what Nerlens was offered.
I will bet you anything that Jordan between the ages of 30 and 34 is better than Nerlens Noel will ever be at any point in his career. He should get paid more than Noel. We offered Noel $17M per season. Jordan will likely average a double double for his entire contract. About $20M is what you pay for a starter that averages a double double.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 06-30-2018 at 05:44 PM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote