View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:37 AM   #199
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
Are the Lakers offering or planning to trade Lonzo for Kawhi? Otherwise having Lonzo and Rondo makes zero sense.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a move to allow a Lonzo trade. Otherwise, the drama there between Daddy Ball and Rondo will be extremely entertaining.

Quote:
Can't be mad at Cousins. His chance at big bucks was closed this summer, so why not go and take a title discount.
The league facilitated this super team mess, now they have to live with it. But again, ratings were up last year so "people" like this.

Quote:
Not sure what Pelicans are doing. Rondo seemed to fit well there. Might've simply been that Lakers offer was more interesting for him.
I think is just the case of players wanting to leave because they know the team isn't going to win. Maybe this encourages Brow to join DSJ and Doncic and then we will for sure be able to sign Greek Freak. Then we'll be set, right?

Quote:
Wizards are still being idiots. I get removing Gortat from their lineup, but they still don't have a starting center, didn't draft one, haven't chased for one... Maybe D12 is bound to end up there and show Wall that Gortat wasn't half as bad? No way Howard is joining Lakers, Warriors already said they want nothing + they have their big man.
This was 100% a move to appease their star player Wall, nothing else. Now let's see what they do.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote