View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #4936
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Dirk probably wont average 15
I could easily see him average 15 until he passes Wilt or Lebron passes him. He's supposedly healthy now after his ankle surgery, will be fully rested at the beginning of the season and motivated to get it before Lebron does. I can see the team rallying around him and feeding him a few more points than usual. And last, hopefully Doncic proves to be as iconic a passer as his rep and Dirk is the perfect cross-court target for an open three.

Lebron can easily average 25 ppg. He could easily average 35 ppg and pass Dirk in 10 games. He is a huge question mark on what style of play he starts the season with. I honestly see him wanting to acclimate his teammates by feeding them open shots more than worrying about scoring. Lebron knows he's going to pass Dirk and Wilt so I also expect him to push that hard just to pass Dirk before Dirk passes Wilt. The Lakers were 21st in team scoring last season, but they are also a year older on an extremely young team.

If I'm betting, I go with Dirk. But then I would also put money on Lebron passing Dirk on the same night because it will be that close. Regardless, I'm super excited for the beginning of the season!

Last edited by MavzMan; 07-13-2018 at 10:17 AM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote