View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #4937
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

If Lebron is really going to play more off ball with the playmakers the Lakers have then I think he could be shooting more 3's and getting the ball in the post. I think he's going to maybe drop some in overall assists and his scoring average could be in the running for a scoring title. If he wins he will I think be the 2nd oldest player to win the scoring title since Jordan and it will be his 2nd? I think. The only other one I remember was a decade ago. Idk if he beats out RWB or Harden but I think he will be more of a scorer with the Lakers honestly.

I don't expect Dirk to score more than 10-12 a game personally. Last year everyone in the starting lineup had more fga's a game then he did, sans a center if Dirk was at the 4. He's a pick n pop and spot up 3 guy at this point. Very real possibility he plays under 22 mins a game and puts up less than 9 shots a game. Our backup guards will put up more shots than him. So unless he just torches it from an efficiency standpoint I expect Lebron to pass him before Wilt, easily so really imo.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote