View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 09:35 AM   #310
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I love this trade for Toronto. I hope this ends up being a giant fuck u to all those teams just assuming they can sign him for nothing later and keep all their assets too. Paul George was absolutely going to sign with LA, so don't trade for him. And then he didn't. And the first rounder they lose is top 20 protected and decays into 2 seconds?!??!?! DD is unbelievably overpaid. 28m a year for 3 more years for a guy who has a history of being worse in the playoffs and can't hit the 3 in a league that is all about the 3 right now.

I don't agree with it being bad optics personally.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote