View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I'm with you, I'm not really a positive fan usually, but we basically added two All-Star level players, and yes, that's right, I said two.
What have you done with the real BM?

What's interesting is that if Luka and Deandre really are all-star level players next season, then it really doesn't matter quite as much if Smith and Barnes aren't. I know your opinion on Barnes, but I think Smith is still the big wild card in the equation. If he takes that next step, then we're closer to being good than being bad again.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote