View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:15 AM   #406
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
The playoff race is going to be brutal in the Western Conf.
1) Golden State
2) Houston
3) OKC
4) New Orleans
5) Portland
6) Utah
7) Dallas
8) Lakers, San Antonio, Denver, Minnesota, Phoenix
Yeah, there's definitely at least 10 really good teams in the West. I would be careful about putting New Orleans and Portland that high, though. I think there's a decent chance one or both of them will miss the playoffs. Portland just doesn't have the horses and overachieved last year, and New Orleans has a really unbalanced roster without any quality wings.

Right now I think the only sure things in the West are GSW, Houston, Utah and the Lakers. OKC is also probably like 75% to make it in, so that leaves 3 spots for about 7 or 8 teams to fight over. The West is going to be such a bloodbath!!
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote