View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #5009
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why does Dirk call people burgers? I know I’ve heard it before, but can’t remember.
Nowitzki: I actually stole that. I had a teammate my first few years in the league. His name was Gary Trent and he was a little nuts, as you guys know. My second year, literally, he tore his hamstring so he missed basically the entire year, which was good for me because he was my position so I played basically 30-something minutes my second year which was amazing for me and my development. But listening to him in practice, it was a roast session literally every day in practice. He would just come in and make sure to sit on the bike the entire practice and just go off on anybody. Whatever happens out there, somebody's getting roasted, and he had a really loud voice, I don't know if you guys remember. So he was one of a kind and he actually always called guys burgers, "Go at him, he's a burger" and so I stole that and it's been going ever since.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote