View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 11:16 PM   #144
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I think that’s because our two rookies are more BB mature than him right now so the perception is that he shouldn’t make as many mistakes. I think you and I are more patient than some others because we think he’ll eventually learn the game and how to control his super athletic gift.

To me he just has to mature and hopefully Luka, Brunson and our vets will help expedite the process.
i'm stoked if DSJ can continue play good defense.
that plus improved outside shooting are great steps to take.
more experience and more time to gel with the team would be helpful... hopefully he has the will and desire and work ethic to improve.

old article below about the evolution of Dirk's game. It took years and it's hard to think that far forward with DSJ. Hopefully we give it some time though and don't automatically give up on him.

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/03/10/di...sh-jason-terry
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote