View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 10:40 AM   #644
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Thank you for posting this as I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it. This kind of confirms my worry about Luka being a draw for free agents. He still ranked pretty low on that list, behind Steven Adams as a 3rd OKC player ahead of Luka.

I know there are a lot of ways to look at it, but I just feel like the Mavs are once again going to have to overpay to get a 2nd tier player to come here as a UFA. The Luka draw is not there with the players like it is when the fans.
I'd say that has a lot more to do with him being a rookie than anything else...If he keeps it up I doubt he'll be behind guys like Adams and Aldridge next year tbh (a better record would also help).

Plus if we are being honest those 2 guys are really the only ones he could arguably be ahead of this year. All in all I'd say those were great resuts for a rookie on a bad team.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote