Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #609
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
So this is 100% Trump fault and democrats have zero responsibility? I'm not looking for analogies, I'm really wanting to know a percentage number. This is just pure opinion based entirely on what you've read or heard.
Trump is the one who decided to shut down the government over this -- he could have kept negotiating with the Democrats without hurting federal employees in the process. And the analogy absolutely applies if you think the person who said "no" holds as much responsibility as the person holding the gun.

It's a moot discussion at this point anyway because Trump just caved and opened the government back up for 3 weeks without the wall money... I guess he could shut it down again, but it's not like it's going to change anything. He already lost his little game of chicken.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-25-2019 at 04:34 PM.