Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:46 PM   #613
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not trying to discuss anything though. I just want to know people's opinion on the blame. I don't want to get into a he-said/she-said because there is really is no point. I honestly just want to know a percentage number on blame say as of last night when it was still happening.

100? 99.5? 90? 80? 50? 25? 0?
You really want us to arbitrarily estimate what percentage of Americans think Trump is to blame and NOT have any sort of discussion about it? Have you tried Googling your question? I'm sure there are plenty of polls out there... Like, here's one composited from Fox News, Ipsos, Marist, Morning Consult and YouGov:

Americans Increasingly Blame Trump For The Government Shutdown
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ment-shutdown/

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.