View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Was talking to a friend about this interview and we were talking about Dirk working with KP and maybe Luka next season, but Dirk says once he retires his plan is to travel. I’d love for Dirk to work with both of them on post moves and high elbow stuff.
I just don't see him getting 100% away from it all, it's not in his DNA... Dirk could probably work in the same capacity as Holger; show up for a bit, drop some knowledge on the young guys, then spend most of his time doing whatever the hell he wants. No need for set hours, no need to travel with the team. I'm positive he'll still be active in the community after he retires, so I'm sure he'll make some time here & there for his Mavs.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote