View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 09:45 PM   #412
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

One topic from the press conference that I found interesting was when Rick proactively went out of his way to acknowledge KPs support team.

"One other thing I want to mention, Kristops brother Janis is here who represents him, and I just want to recognize him, b/c he and I spent a couple hours talking last night, just getting to know each other. And, he is a very important part of Kristops team including Dan who does PR.. etc."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qHOg9Qb6Bk - go to 11:18 for the quote.

I'm not entirely certain of how fractured the relationship was between the Knicks and KP's support team, but statements like this indicate to me that this is a central part of the "recruitment" of KP.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 02-04-2019 at 09:45 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote