View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #430
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
It's crazy how Giannis was the 15th pick overall. I'm also curious. How did the Mavericks pass on Giannis? I forget. We had the 18th pick that year and drafted Shane Larkin. I know we had the 16th pick, and I forget when we traded it away and if we had the opportunity to trade up as we did in drafting Doncic.
This will piss you off: we traded down so we could save an extra mil to throw at Dwight Howard, who didn't end up coming here anyway... For what it's worth, Donnie wanted to draft Giannis, but Cuban decide to override that decision. I'm glad Cuban is finally letting Donnie do his job again.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-05-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote