View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:03 AM   #140
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Fish last night was soooo pleased with himself that Barnes got traded to the Kings. He had EXCLUSIVE info that everyone tapped in on without giving him credit

I remember the days that Fish used to steal murph's ideas back in the day and pass them off as his own.
Honestly, I don't put the time or the effort into digging up stats or doing analysis like I did 15-18 years ago.. I still like the game, but it's not as much of a passion as it was back then. Perhaps with Luka some of that will be brought back, but I don't know that it will.. just the raw excitement that Mavs fandom had with Dirk, Finley and Nash...turning a crap franchise around...a franchise that had never won a title. I don't know that I'll ever get back to that point. And yeah, the site played a huge role in it as well. With Twitter, well, it'll never really be the same. I still enjoy the site, but it'll never be as busy with so many incredibly strong personalities like it was. And that's no fault of anyone here. There are some incredibly intelligent people that are great with analysis. The site was just such a great place to discuss the Mavs and the NBA..a place of such great debate and confrontation... We can only hope that the Mavs recent news will help to increase the forum's popularity..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote