View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #141
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtroducing MASKED View Post
I feel insane for thinking this already, but if there’s some form of even a slight discount from Boogie to give him more years........I kind of love the fit. He would bring some nastiness to the Luka/KP duo and give us some edge, and the idea of his passing and playmaking combined with those two sounds good to me. But, more than likely. I think he’d want a little too much money. But something like Boogie, Beverley and a forward (Jabari if his value craters more would be a good sixth man)...I like it.
Before the KP trade i was meh about Cousins, because of the track record of being an ass even in the own locker room.

Now with Luka and KP i want him as far as possible away. He is a no go
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote