View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:40 AM   #199
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Cousins on a 2-year with a team option for 3...I’m into it. If we don’t have some kind of toughness with a star-level player, I think the team would be too soft as a whole. If you have a lineup with Beverley and Cousins, I think that’s enough edge, though. I like Vucevic, but that much money for that many year for a guy who has no truly elite skills....Dampier esque (not that bad but still). Cousins has the potential to move the needle to truly elite offensive status. The pick and pops...the screens...the passes...hose me down

Any preliminary guesses on what Bogdanovic is going to command?

Last edited by endtroducing MASKED; 02-08-2019 at 01:52 AM.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote