View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #698
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@townbrad: Charles Barkley on @luka7doncic: “That’s a bad white boy . . . We’re getting really close to little black kids in the ‘hood wearing his jersey”
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...wearing-jersey

Quote:
"I like what Dallas did. I mean, they got two young studs. They got cap space. They got probably the best player-friendly owner in the league. I tell you what, if they could get one of those free agents, they could change the balance of power really quick, especially if Porzingis comes back healthy."

"Because let me tell you something, that boy Doncic, he's the real deal. As we used to say in my day, that's a bad white boy. I mean, (expletive), he's not there yet, but we're getting really close to little black kids in the 'hood wearing his jersey. Real close. It used to be Larry Bird, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, Ginobili, that was it. Doncic, if he keeps playing like this, we're going to see his number in the 'hood."

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-14-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote