View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 09:19 PM   #407
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Bigger question is whether the Mavs will wait to see if they can any A lister's attention this summer while these guys get swooped up.
Dont think this is going to be a problem. Thank god this stupid FA tours over days with several team meetings (specially 2010-2014 etc with Bron, Dwight etc) are over. Guess players realized this kind of attention whoring is also hurting their new team.

I expect something like last year with the Top 5-6 guys announcing it within minutes. Durant probably knows now allready where he is going to sign. Same with Kawhi. Middleton is going to sign his max at 12:01, same with Klay (i expect Durant to leave)...Kemba will know before midnight if he is going to re-sign or where he goes...

So i think our FO pretty much knows before midnight if they have a shot at Durant/Kawhi/Klay/Middleton/Kemba or if they get cockblocked by the agents. If one of them really wanna come to Dallas, their agent is going to tell it to our FO before midnight. And if this guys are gone, then Vuc is for sure the BPA left for us...

And for sure they are not going to go down the RFA road with Brogdon after the Bucks blew a future 1st to dump Delly/Henson. They are ready to pay their guys.

Last edited by sefant77; 02-24-2019 at 09:22 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote