View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 11:49 AM   #431
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Never ending rebuild in Orlando, never made the playoffs in seven years. New GM who drafted Bamba as his replacement.

Why should he stay except for the nice weather?
Yeah, I should have said that he might sign elsewhere other than Orlando or Dallas.

I am excited about him and there's definitely some smoke there, but don't want to get my hopes up, particularly after the reports of the Mavs having little interest and lots of teams having huge sums of money to throw around. I think he's going to have lots of suitors and with maybe only 25-30mill to throw around, we may decide to split that money or to go after a more pressing need.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote