View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #443
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No one cares about the Nets, even in Brooklyn. The branding failed...the arena is a dark sad black hole.

He is going to be a hero in NY just bringing the Knicks back into the playoffs, maybe 2nd round...

They have the money to spend (he said he’s looking to get paid) and they have a young star PG already on the team in Russell. They are further along in the rebuilding process than the Knicks. I don’t see KD leaving a perennial championship favorite to sign with a rebuilding team and being the only star there. The Knicks do have room for 2 max players but there are better options out there for the legit max players like KD, Kawhi, Klay, and Kyrie.

Kawhi is destined for the Clippers, and Klay likely resigns with the Warriors. Kyrie also likely stays in Boston or heads to the Lakers with AD. That leave KD and no other max level players for the Knicks to sign. With that being the case Brooklyn is a better option for him. There is also a chance that if Golden State can find a trade for Draymond that they will resign both Klay and KD.

The most likely scenario for the Knicks is that they miss out on all the top free agents and end up maxing out Boogie and Tobias Harris.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote