View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:51 PM   #445
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Cant see Dragic walking away from his 19m player option...he is turning 33 in may, he wont see this money again. Either as a FA in 2020 for small money or a trade with Lee and filler if he is unhappy in Miami and they are ready to move on in the backcourt
Honestly I think most people's fascination with Dragic is mainly because he's Slovenian and close to Luka. He's 33 so doesn't fit the timeline and he isn't the bulldog defender Cuban has talked about needing.

But that said, if we strike out on our preferred targets I wouldn't mind giving him a DeAndre deal, ie have him opt out and give him the 1 year 19 million or whatever he has left on his contract.

If we can't secure any long term back court pieces I wouldn't mind gathering up the Friends Of Luka and just having a fun year and then rolling the dice again in 2020.
thewizard is offline   Reply With Quote