View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:15 AM   #452
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I can't justify it in the long term fit and there isn't much difference statistically I rekon. If he were available on the cheap it would bring in an experienced player who doesn't bog the game down and do boneheaded things the DSJ does. You also don't get the diva "let me run the team or I bitch my way out". You would be banking on him playing up to the level of his surrounding teammates level. It's more about intangible differences than statistical. He knows how to play offense and doesn't rely on athleticism alone.

I don't think anyone sees Dragic as a high priority must get.
A 2nd year Point Guard doesn't play at the same level and make as an 11 year Vet. Insightful stuff.

Find your particular choices to criticize him interesting as well.

While I've touted reuniting Dragic and Doncic.. might actually have been the first to state this in the forum; I believe Dennis will rise to a new height and for the better by moving away. And I find his athleticism, combined with his growth after his 2nd and 3rd year to be his Xfactor. I applaud him for wanting to be the man.. just so happens that there was a BETTER player in doncic that also wanted to be the man and the organization chose right. But a player wanting to be the man, is something we should all applaud.

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 02-27-2019 at 11:16 AM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote