View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:37 AM   #453
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
A 2nd year Point Guard doesn't play at the same level and make as an 11 year Vet. Insightful stuff.

Find your particular choices to criticize him interesting as well.

While I've touted reuniting Dragic and Doncic.. might actually have been the first to state this in the forum; I believe Dennis will rise to a new height and for the better by moving away. And I find his athleticism, combined with his growth after his 2nd and 3rd year to be his Xfactor. I applaud him for wanting to be the man.. just so happens that there was a BETTER player in doncic that also wanted to be the man and the organization chose right. But a player wanting to be the man, is something we should all applaud.
Not sure if you're being passive aggressive or just straw man...or both, as if all I did was bash DSJ with the comment. It's not like it's the first time anyone has ever criticized DSJ and in my post I recognized that statistically Dragic and DSJ aren't all that different (this season). Hell my comments were minimal compared to most.

There is a difference in applauding someone wanting to be the man and what
DSJ became because Luka was just better and way ahead of the curve. Denise is a fn baby not a man. He has a long way to go and as far as on the court, he has scrubs around him so it may take even longer for his "Xfactor" to produce more than 10 attempts at a dunk with the world watching in a dunk contest. That's probably the closest he comes to an all-star game for a long time.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote