View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #27
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'd expect they will get creative on his contract. As long as they don't re-overpay him I'm good with him being here. Powell has improved a lot, and it seems that he wants to be here so people need to stop expecting him to be a big banger. He's become our best finisher yet folks don't appreciate what positives he brings. There is very little balance in criticism and praise. Show me a Mav who goes harder out on the court than DP.
Tried giving you some rep for this post, but it seems like I need to add more elsewhere. I 100% agree with you here.