View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:43 AM   #641
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I get this whole "giving players airspace and letting them land". That's important. It however gets hilarious when people jump several feet forward and then even extend body parts to draw contact. In my opinion the league needs to clarify / change the rule so it only gives you the right to land in the area that you started your jump in. Go straight up and you have every right to complain, but the defender can't adjust to personal shooting motions and back off as much just to not potentially get jumped into.

I mean wtf? In most cases Harden / Paul jump further than the defender and that's supposed to be a foul on the opponent? But hey, this is only a thing because the league is shitty in calling rules consistently. I get why Houston is upset, but last night was exactly how the stuff should get officiated.

Last edited by j0Shi; 04-29-2019 at 03:38 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote