View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #1132
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Exactly age is a huge thing at this point and I was saying that as a player who I would choose to play with at this point and the current situation for every team. There is nothing that the Lakers have that better than Mavs even with LBJ. And again I think the combo of Luka and KP is hard to beat along with the rest of the young talent we have.
They offer salary cap and youth. Ball, Ingram, Hart and Kuzma are some nice trade assets. And plus the chance to play in LA. Lakers really screwed this up. If they would’ve kept Randle and Russell they would’ve been stacked.

I see why guys may go there but I have a strong feeling that line may not be very long to get there. Can’t underestimate Lebron’s impact on this league though.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote