View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:38 PM   #1287
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Fish having a hard time on Twitter because he tricked fans into believing his "Plan K" is classic Fish. The Mavs never had a reasonable shot at Kevin, Kawhi, or Klay, but since it wasn't technically impossible either, they went all in on all kinds of coverage. Of course the Mavs would try to get an "A" free agent, they would be fools not to give the agents a call, but I definitely see why people may feel a little misinformed.

The same happens now with Kemba and Capela btw. He says the Mavs like the pairing and could make it work. I think he has legit sources. But it's probably just one of many possibilities that are discussed internally wile he makes it sound like it's the #1 option the Mavs will go for.
The Capela stuff was him speculating, and then twitter ran away with it like it was a news source/story. The blame goes both ways, but I've learned how to take Fish's stuff with a grain of salt as I'm sure most do on these boards.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote