View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:21 AM   #1317
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
If you want to give Bucks pause you need to go to the 4yr-88m range for Brogdon. 50-40-90, secondary ballhandler, versatile defender (was their best guy on Kawhi due to strength, smarts and wingspan but can also check guards. Can get away with guarding 1-4 on switches
Yea I can totally see that type on contract, too, and still think he's worth it given the landscape of this year's FA crop and massive cap space seemingly everywhere.

Question, aren't there ways to front load a contract like that on an offer sheet?

Say like:

Year 1 - $26mm
Year 2 - $22mm
Year 3 - $22mm
Year 3 - $18mm

Just spitballin', feel free to tell me I'm dumb lol but if possible, obviously forces the Bucks hand a bit while allowing the Mavs flexibility next year and down the line.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote